Audio Attachment:Listen to Mrs. Juliana Azakuda,the tennant speaking to Peace Fm news after the gas explosion incident
There was a fire outbreak on Friday morning as a result of leakages of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) cylinder in a rented apartment of Mr and Mrs. Evans Azakudo who reside at Kokomlemle.
According to Mrs. Juliana Azakuda, she was about to prepare breakfast for her family when the cylinder exploded as soon as she lighted a matches. The explosion destroyed all their properties which include the kitchen and the sitting room - luckily no one was hurt.
The landlord’s children who came to the scene got so furious that they threatened to beat them up for being the cause of the explosion which caused the fire outbreak in the house.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.